Privacy and Data Protection Regulations 2018
Great Teams complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and is committed to following the principles laid out in these Acts. Any data supplied by an individual will not be used in a manner which is contrary to these principles.
Data, that you agree for us to hold, will be held in a secure manner, protected from unauthorised access and use and will not be passed to a third party unless prior approval is first obtained from the individual in question.
Information Collection and Use
- Great Teams collects information about our users in several areas on our website to enable transactions to be tracked, member accounts to be maintained, where appropriate (e.g. promotional material and training events) and payments to be processed.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information that we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check this information by emailing us and making a request. If you find any inaccuracies, then we undertake to delete it or correct it promptly.
- We will not email you unless you have given us your consent. However, we will use your email address for the effective administration of any purchases you make and it is a condition of your membership to this website, you agree to us using your email address for this purpose. We will give you the opportunity to refuse to receive marketing material in the future.
- We will not sell, share or rent information about our individual users.
- We log IP addresses to administer the website, analyse trends and track the movement of users through the site. IP addresses are logged against member activity on the website to minimise the potential for fraudulent activity.
- We may use aggregated information to understand the overall demographics of the website and improve the offers and services provided.
Great Teams has taken a number of steps to ensure our website is easy to use for all its users. Listed below are a number of these
accessibility features and how to make best use of them. Text Size This site is designed in such a way as to allow users to change text size depending on their preference. For Internet Explorer: View > Text Size > Smallest/Small/Medium/Larger/Largest For Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape 6+: View > Text Size > Increase or Decrease
The site may make use of PDF files for downloadable documents. In order to view these files you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.free Adobe Acrobat Reader
Every effort has been made to ensure that this website is coded to the highest standard. This means using XHTML for markup and CSS for presentation and ensuring the code validates wherever possible.
The site also adheres to the general spirit of “web standards” by using semantic markup. Should you encounter any sections of this site that are not valid, please be so kind as to let us
Almost all links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target page. Where possible, links are written not to have a meaning out of context.